Thursday, January 23, 2020

PNW Bucket List

I'm trying to adventure more in 2020, so I've started a PNW bucket list.....I know I won't get to all of these in one year, but this gives me a place to compile a bit of my adventures as I go along! Is it cheating to include places I know I'll be? No?!? Okay, that's good haha!


Washington
1.     Alpine Lakes Wilderness
2.     Chihuly Museum
3.     Cave B
4.     Cape Flattery
5.     Columbia Hills State Park (SE WA)
a.     Horsethief Butte
6.     Dahmen Barn (Uniontown, south of Pullman)
7.     Discovery Bluff Park
8.     Dry Falls
9.     Franklin Falls
10. Gifford Pinchot National Forest
a.     Peeled Cedar Tree Trail
b.     Lower Lewis River Falls
11. Grand Coulee
12. Gorge Hikes
a.     Triple Falls/Oneta
b.     Cape Horn
c.      Beacon Rock
d.     Angels Rest
13. Hood Canal
a.     Rocky Brook Falls
b.     Lake Cushman
14. Juniper Dunes (TriCities)
15. Kettle Crest Trail (NE WA)
16. Leavenworth at Christmastime, 1/2/2020

17. Lion’s Rock
18. Longbeach
19. Maryhill Museum
20. Mt. St. Helens
21. Olympic National Forest/Peninsula
a.     Hurricane Ridge
b.     Ruby Beach
c.      Sol Duc Hot Spring falls
d.     Clallam Bay
e.     Neah Bay
f.      Furthest west point in continental US
g.     Forks (Twilight)
h.     Lake Crescent
22. Palouse Falls
23. Poulsbo
24. Rainier National Park
a.     Silver Falls
25. Rimrock Lake
26. San Juan Islands
a.     Mt. Constitution Summit (Orcas Island)
27. Skagit Valley Tulips
28. Skagit Valley Daffodils
29. Snoqualmie Falls
30. Stonehenge replica
31. Twisp
32. Twin Sisters Rock near Wallula Gap
33. Teapot Dome Service Station (Zillah)
34. Victoria BC
35. Wildflowers: Gorge / Blewett Pass
36. Winthrop
a.     Homestream Park
37. Westport
a.     Grays Harbor Light
38. Wild horses @ Vantage

Oregon / California
1.     Oregon Trail Interpretive Center
2.     Multnomah Falls
3.     Crater Lake
4.     Hood River: Antique car and plane museums
5.     Bend
6.     Mt. Hood
7.     Seaside
8.     Bayocean Spit (near Tillamook)
9.     Hwy 101 to Redwoods
10. Stay in a yurt at the beach

Idaho
1.   Schweitzer Mountain, 1/19/20

2.   Boise
3.   McCall


International-ish
1.     Victoria BC
2.     Vancouver BC
3.     International Selkirk Loop


No comments:

Post a Comment