Tuesday, January 7, 2020

2019.....the last one....Florida!

My cousin invited me to visit her in the Orlando area this fall, and I decided to take her up on it! I booked my trip for a couple of weeks before Christmas with some week days and over a weekend. The plan was to hit the Disney and Universal parks during the week, and explore outside the area on the weekend...well, the plan worked and we hit things just right!

As always, traveling from one coast to the other takes an entire day, and it doesn't help that I lose time going east. But, I made it work. Thankfully Mom and Dad were willing to drive over to drop me off and pick me up -- I had to make up for it by buying lunch on the way home. It seemed like a fair trade to me!

So, this post will mostly be photos, and I'll try to keep it limited, but here's a brief synopsis of what my time looked like:
Day 1 - Travel to Florida
Day 2 - Universal Studios
Day 3 - Magic Kingdom (just like DisneyLand) and Epcot (need to spend more time here!)
Day 4 - Hung out at the house so Kristin could work
Day 5 - Bok Tower and Pinewood Estate
Day 6 - Winter Park Boat Tour 
Day 7 - Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios
Day 8 - Travel home

Each day of course included good eats and awesome company! These pictures are unfortunately in no particular order because of the way they uploaded, and they’re difficult to rearrange 😬😩I labeled locations below photos, and grouped them as I could, so pictures that are unlabeled have one coming at the end of the group. 

Here are some pictures, I'll try to keep things to a minimum......but, you know me.....

Universal

Hollywood Studios



Epcot

Boat Tour

Magic Kingdom


Universal

Hollywood Studios

Air....



Pinewood Estate at Bok Tower


Universal

Mr. Roger's House!

Hollywood Studios

Animal Kingdom

Universal Studios




Hollywood Studios



Universal Studios


Pinewood Estate at Bok Tower

Animal Kingdom

Universal Studios

Magic Kingdom

Animal Kingdom



Boat Tour



Universal



Hollywood Studios



Bok Tower




Magic Kingdom

Hollywood Studios

Air...over mountains...

Universal Studios

Epcot


Hollywood Studios -- the Toy Stoy Land was absolutely AMAZING!!

Magic Kingdom

Epcot

Air...




Hollywood Studios

Magic Kingdom

From the air...



Universal Studios

Boat Tour

Pinewood Estate at Bok Tower

Magic Kingdom



Universal Studios

Boat Tour



No comments:

Post a Comment