Turquoise bed frame :)
Bright blue chair! Stay tuned for the detail painting...
Top of desk
Front of desk
Front of bedside table, the top has the same potted flower and name design as the desk does.
Ethan is trimming the boys' (pack goats) feet one last time before they go to a new home. It's a bittersweet feeling, knowing they're going to have the chance to work, and do what they were trained to do, but the thought that they're leaving is hard to swallow. They're going to a good family with kids who will love them, and probably even show them in future fairs, which would be awesomely fantastic to see them show again.
Hoss, Little Joe and Houston (front to back) went for their last hike with Ethan last week. Bittersweet :/
A couple of weeks ago I went to Ace's and spun two ounces of wool, requiring me to spin the rest (two more ounces) and then ply it. This was a learning experience for me yet again, because even though I had to dust my wheel off and I remembered how to spin, I learned new tricks and techniques. My yarn has never been even or even close to thin in some places by any means, but this yarn turned out pretty well! I was able to keep it even for the most part and even though the tension was really tight at the beginning of my first bobbin, I was able to even things out and then when I plied it made it even more even! Haha, success has been had, and now I have a fair entry :)



No comments:
Post a Comment