Thursday, April 2, 2020

Wanderlust fever is strong....

Being cooped up is causing my wanderlust fever to grow more each day that we're at home. Especially since I wanted to do some adventuring to new local-ish (aka in the PNW) places. As this craziness continues, I'm beginning to wonder if I'll get to do any traveling this year! Maybe I'll have to find some way to virtually travel.

Here are a few of my favorite landscape shots in the meantime....

Washington, DC, 2012


This is just up the road, but I love the colors!

Tulip festival in Oregon, 2015

Lavender festival in Oregon, 2016
There were times I hated living close to Portland, but being able to adventure to the coast and other festivals made life fun!

The Round Barn in Twin Bridges, MT, 2018

A pile of rocks on a spring break adventure to the Oregon coast, 2016

Savannah, GA, 2018

Flowers on the hill, 2015?

Walt Disney World, 2019

Washington, DC, 2017

Oregon coast, 2019

Apple tree blossoms, 2014

Coming over the pass, 2019

See, even Fred is ready to go for an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment