Monday, June 29, 2015

End of June

     How else do I avoid homework?? Oh yeah, I write blog posts. Sorry to disappoint Mom, I know. BUT, I don't have to work on Friday, so my motivation is to get a bunch of homework done by then so I can go for a quick adventure to the beach before the big holiday weekend when of course I'll lock myself in my house and do more homework....
     This last week and today especially I've been busy prepping for this week's Day Camps. Today was a "run around like a chicken with no head" kind of day, and Friday I was at the office til 7. I was afraid I was going to be there that late today too, but I managed to escape early still. Tomorrow we're going back in time....making paper mache lanterns, going on a geocache-like scavenger hunt, creating vehicles from the future, weaving, and making home made ice cream as our snack. It's gonna be so much fun! Thursday we're going to space :)
     Other than not wanting to do homework, life continues as normal....AND, I just read on my class website that the deadline for my assignment was extended. Success! But I still have to set my own deadline or it will never be finished! Beach time may definitely happen though, we shall see...my contest pictures are now in Seattle! I dropped them off a couple weeks ago when I was there for a doctor appointment, and they are being placed on July 8-9, so if you're in Seattle any time starting July 10, swing by the Convention Center (conveniently across from Cheesecake Factory) and the Harvest Exhibit is on the 3rd Floor tucked away in a hallway, so you may have to search for it a bit. At any rate, if you visit, snap a picture and post it to my RG Pics Facebook page, or send it to me via email or text. I'm hoping to start a collection of pictures of everyone who visits! I have no idea where my pictures will be, but I think Mom and Dad are going to scope things out on the 11th or 12th when they're in Seattle for a family wedding.
     My only wedding to photograph this year is in just a couple of weeks! And then a week after that I'll be in my best friend's wedding! So excited to see her get married :) It should be a great time, even in the heat of July because we'll be in Leavenworth of all places! SO exciting. Trying to decide if I can fit in an outdoor musical showing too....Anything Goes is playing, and it's so tempting!
     Okay, it's almost 9 and I'm getting up at the crack of dawn tomorrow, so I've successfully put off homework for another day.....Wednesday is the day of attack. I've even got a plan. Wednesday and the weekend....those are the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment