Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 -- Bucket List

Well, it's the first day of 2015. I spent last night watching movies and then heading to bed before the ball dropped in NYC. Is it bad I couldn't make it until midnight? Anyways, I watched the Rose Parade this morning, and began thinking I need to go to it in person sometime, so I'm going to start a 2015 Bucket List of sorts. Granted, I won't get to everything, but it'll give me an idea of things I can do next year too!
  • visit the Rose Parade in person!
  • make a trip (or two or three) to the beach
  • have a photo adventuring day once a month
  • visit Tillamook!
  • get up close and personal with a couple of mountains (but not actually climb them, I'm not that talented)

My list will continue to grow I know, and I'll try to keep things updated about where I've been and what I've done, probably referring to this list often. 

If you missed it before, make sure to check out my wrap-up of 2014 here. 

1 comment:

  1. I have been neglecting my blog...and that 2014/2015 list of my own. You may be inspiring me to get with it!

    ReplyDelete