Sunday, July 13, 2014

Brain. is. exhausted.

     It's not even nine p.m. yet and my brain wants to shut off as far as school goes, and my to do list page is sitting here just aching to be written on. I knew everything would come down to a time crunch, but I guess I just wasn't quite prepared for it!
     I found out on Friday I've been approved for the apartment I wanted! I was traveling so Mom sent off the deposit checks to get that part squared away. Now I'm just hoping that I can actually move in this next weekend. Regardless, I have to get everything organized and loaded before I leave on Wednesday. Yikes! It's coming all too soon!!
     Wednesday I head first to Vancouver to sign some paperwork to get everything settled at the office, and then I'll keep trucking up to Port Townsend for our summer KYG Core meeting. It should be lots of fun! And, we're working with my favorite curriculum, so I of course am super excited :)
     This last week has been crazy busy. We started with a 4-H exchange group from California who arrived late Tuesday night. We took them to a couple of farms and Ward Rugh (hay processing plant) in the county, and then a seed farm company and dairy in the Basin (Moses Lake, Warden area). It was lots of fun jam packed into two days, but we got 'er done.


     Friday morning I packed up my car and headed east to Clarkston for my friend's bridal shower on Saturday. I am one of her bridesmaids, and her mom asked me to take some family pictures Friday night so that's what we did. It was a great shower on Saturday, where another bridesmaid and I tied for how well we knew Jess. Prizes galore and lots of laughs :)


     I came home today in time to help with Mom's "Record Book Open House" and worked on homework because we had two of the twenty-some kids in the club show up. I actually made progress on my presentation due next Sunday, which is good because I'm not exactly sure how my week will go from here. My goal is to have most of it outlined and ready to just make by Tuesday, so that I can work on it Wednesday and Thursday nights after our KYG meeting stuff is done. Of course, the meeting stuff could last for hours and go into the night, as proven in the past. I'm almost finished with both of my classes for the summer, done within just a week of each other come August. I'm going to lighten my fall class load tremendously by dropping my two three credit classes and only taking a one credit class, allowing me to easily continue school and adjust to my new job. Until I get things figured out I'm going take it easy with the classes.
     If you can make me a clone, send it my way! Otherwise I'll be busy prepping to head out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment