Sunday, January 5, 2014

Whirlwind of a year...already!

     Well, we're only five days into the year, and it's gone quite fast already. We took Ethan to the airport  on Tuesday, and then Wednesday I just hung out around the house doing lots of random things. Thursday my teeth got a cleaning so they ached for a while, and then I met with one of my 4-H girls before she heads out on an adventure this next semester. I'm excited for her, and give her my best wishes! Friday was spent with friends, crafting :) and Saturday I worked on school things all day long....and things still aren't ready for tomorrow, or Tuesday, or Wednesday or......today was filled with 4-H meetings, made complete with hugs from kids and parents I haven't seen for a couple of months :) And now I'm watching the first episode of Season 4 of Downton Abbey!!

Here are some pictures to enjoy from break. We still don't have snow, so no good ones as far as that goes....











No comments:

Post a Comment