Monday, October 14, 2013

Race #3 Down!

     Race #3....NW Teen Rally where we were asked to facilitate two workshops, one on parliamentary procedures and one on basic leadership and how to be involved. We accomplished both, a little roughly but none of the boys had prepared a workshop or session before, so it was expected. I was really proud of Ramsey, who at 13 basically ran his workshop with some help. He had some great ideas to pull in too, so it was great. I took three boys, and of course stayed in a girls cabin, so I even got to meet some pretty awesome girls as well as hang out with some of my favs. It was a fantastic weekend, even if I was tired on my drive from Eburg to Prosser!

None of us (in my car) had been over the Tacoma Narrows...

What the kids are bringing to their "Mission to Leadership"

The boys made some new friends...


And so did I!

Tyra and Lindsey joined us for a Sparrow presentation :)

And the scenery was gorgeous!! I've been waiting years to get a shot like this, and finally got one :)

And we were in Gig Harbor, so we absolutely had to stop for some senior shots for Kyler and Lindsey, and we got some good ones!! Here are my favs:




Fav, fav, fav, fav, fav, fav, fav!!







The kids actually made him laugh :)













No comments:

Post a Comment