Sunday, January 13, 2013

Already two weeks in?!?

     Can we already be two weeks into January? I know, I can't believe it either! It feels weird that we had a two week break from school and one of those weeks was the first week of January...Now that we've officially been back at school in Washington for at least a week, my lucky brother is just now headed back to school to begin his spring semester. We get to make the early morning trip in t-minus four hours, and I have a feeling I am going to accomplish absolutely nothing on Sunday like I need to which could be a problem.
     School this week was a little crazy, but I was expecting that with it being the first week back. I also expect this next week to be crazy because it's the last week of the semester. Worst part is that I have a training on Monday, and then have to book it home on Friday in time for KYG CF training, so it really only leaves two days for students to come in and retake quizzes after you take Wednesday out of the mix for professional development. Uugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
     Meanwhile, on the 4-H front we're beginning to gear up for the KYG conference in February, beginning with the Conference Facilitator training next weekend! So excited to get this conference underway, especially after being out of the loop of last year's. Best 4-H news for January? I'm taking a delegation to Citizenship Washington Focus this July! Three girls from Kittitas County, and possibly one more from the west side, so it's a small group but I think it'll be a blast for us! We begin some major planning next week, and I'm looking forward to all the fun we'll have on this adventure!
     Now though, is time for a midnight snack of one of Mom's cinnamon rolls, this is directly followed by what will be much too short of a nap before taking Ethan to the airport...

No comments:

Post a Comment