Saturday, June 9, 2012

Graduation :)

     Friday was spent at home, getting ready for Ethan's graduation Friday night and mine Saturday morning. Ethan did a pretty good job Friday, and since he finished re-doing the Ranchero this week he drove it to school both Thursday and Friday. We went out and took pictures...
     Graduation finally came...and went! I had my degree back in December, but I walked today for it to be "official." Honestly if it weren't for a few of my friends I wouldn't have walked, and frozen my butt off, but it was totally worth it :)

Double rainbow!

Cows, mountains and windmills

Ethan, Ranchero and cows

Ethan and the Ranchero, such a good one!

All dressed up! His cord is for FFA. 

Jodi and Ethan

Ethan and his walking buds, Jeston and Derek

Parents!

Siblings :)

4-H family

Besties :)

Jodi and me

Alex, Jessie and Kai :)

2 comments:

  1. One should not be "freezing" in June. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!!!! It's been sooooo cold here! Especially compared to DC! It was like 30* with the wind chill...brrrrrrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete