Sunday, December 27, 2020

2020 Review, Part 1

 Well, it’s me, that long lost blogger who every once in a while writes something down….this year has been incredibly crazy for everyone! If it weren’t for this COVID business, things would be a lot different. 


So, Corona update since July….

  • We moved to phase 3! Sometime in July things were starting to look up. So much so that the fair was even contemplating being an exhibitor only event (spoiler alert, it didn’t happen in person at all). 

  • Then, things took a turn right after Labor Day when the college students returned on an accelerated schedule….school started on September 9th this year rather than September 23rd. 

  • It didn’t get horribly bad, but after Thanksgiving as everywhere took a turn for the worse where the virus is concerned, it did in Ellensburg too. I hunkered back down and went to town just a couple of times a week but only to the office and the grocery store. 

  • I’ve seen fewer people in the month of December than I have in a while. I only went to the office a few times before taking TWO WEEKS off from work. I’m back at it on Tuesday this week. 


When classes return in January, Central is going completely online for the first two weeks to help combat the transition back. I’m hopeful that by mid-late February things are slowing down again and we’ll be able to start moving back to “normal,” or semi-normal again. 


Okay, that’s the consolidated Corona update. Next up is, well, something more exciting, like work, or house projects, or 4-H, or photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment