I mean...you know how it is out there in the Corona-infected world....but here in Kittitas County we FINALLY moved to phase 2 last week! 🙌🙌🙌 So excited because this means I can take photos for people, and we can start moving around a little bit (more than we already had been of course).
We finally gave up on completely isolating ourselves a couple of weeks ago. Mom and Dad have been running their own errands, and we're definitely not coordinating trips to town any more.....I can't get anything done at home when I need to so I've designated a couple of days a week to sneak to the office to really get some work done.
I'm still wearing a mask when I go into a store for any length of time. I avoid people if I can even with my mask on. I feel soooo much better when I can get back outside and into my own little bubble. I've said in the last 15-ish years that I don't have a bubble all thanks to 4-H. Well, thanks to Corona I have a bubble again and I'm happy to stay inside of it. Don't get me wrong, I've been socializing with friends, and maybe that's why I enjoy my bubble that much more when I'm in it.
Mid-Late June
We moved into phase 3! It's been great being able to go to restaurants to eat and not only have to buy food and find a place to eat. I'm still quick inside of grocery stores, and don't take my time like I used to do. I'm doing outside projects when I can, and going to the office a couple of days a week where I don't see anyone but have my regular monitors, etc, to take advantage of.
I spent lots of time during first cutting in the field fluffing in the mornings and then raking in the afternoons. Dad got lucky that my normal summer schedule didn't exist this year, and that I can have flexible hours for work. It's certainly been a crazy spring and beginning to the summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment