As you can see, it's been a few months since I've written anything....and even then I was catching up for adventures months prior. Oops!
You see, since my adventures in DC when I began my blog, I've used it as a creative outlet -- to share what's going on in my life, but also my random thoughts and feelings. These days, because of everything that's going on, I can't (or choose not to) share things in this public of a forum.
I struggle with this because I feel like so many people could have some really good words of wisdom for me, as we've learned that so many people are facing the same trials we do. When 2018 began, I thought it was going to be a really, REALLY good year. It's been a good, but stressful, year instead....so, I've struggled in the last few months to have any kind of motivation to write and share things for you.
In an effort to help 2019 start out on the right foot, I'll be back before the end of December with my annual "Best Of" post, because there are some really, REALLY great things that did happen this year and those deserve to be celebrated :)
PS - In case you haven't read about my adventures from the spring, hit the previous post button at the bottom of the page (it's a right arrow I think), and you can catch up on the incredibly crazy three weeks of adventures I had in detail!
No comments:
Post a Comment