Sunday, November 16, 2014

Oh man....

     I guess I hadn't realized it's been a month since I've last posted anything.....school and work keep me fairly busy these days! In fact, I'm putting in enough hours in the first three weeks of November that I get the last one (yep teacher friends, the entire week, something I never thought I'd get that close to Christmas) off. It means lots of time off for Thanksgiving, but likely not nearly as much time off for Christmas because there won't be as many night meetings (fingers crossed) for me to swap hours for days off. But, at any rate I'll take time off whenever I can find it!
     I'm going to bed "early" tonight....so I'll do a bigger, better update with some pictures later this week or next....after my homework is done! Until then, I'm celebrating no r-a-i-n for a few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment