Friday, May 9, 2014

Oops, I'm so behind!!

     Well, since moving I don't have internet that will load pictures (or even a website for that matter) very fast, so I haven't posted anything....I guess it's time I do some catching up!! This will be mostly pictures until Sunday or Monday when I can just post text because I have a scholarship interview at 8 am (thanks Mom, on my birthday even, come on!).
     Branding was last month, a few weeks ago now. We had the usual crew here, lots of friends and family to help us out, and then lots to visit too :)








     I've just been teaching school these last couple of months. The kids have just about started their countdown to the last day, and I started that long before they did unfortunately. Housel was a pilot school for the new SBAC (used to be MSP/HSPE, and in my time was the WASL test), so we had the joyous fun of trying to figure out that technology and all the bugs that came along with it...
     Tomorrow is my 24th birthday, and one of my gracious colleagues brought me some flowers this morning so I posted a picture on facebook. Well, it seems everyone thinks today is my birthday and not tomorrow! Haha, it's okay, the pharmacist wished me an early happy birthday last week when I stopped for a prescription. I have that scholarship interview tomorrow bright and early, and then I'm Spokane bound!! My good friend Jessie graduates from Gonzaga on Sunday, and so we're celebrating tomorrow night :) Super excited to see her and the rest of her family! Then before I head back to Prosser I'm going to swing by my great-aunt and uncle's for Sunday dinner and to see all of their family, which I'm also super excited for!
     I'll end tonight's post with some pictures I took tonight while photo-venturing. The sunlight was just right for me to catch some good shots :)









No comments:

Post a Comment