World War II Memorial
Vietnam Veterans' Wall
Arlington National Cemetery Ampitheater
FDR Memorial
Capitol Hill Day -- after meeting with Senator Patty Murray
Capitol Hill Day -- meeting with Representative Dave Reichert
Capitol Hill Day -- Replica of the Liberty Bell
Capitol Hill Day -- after Twilight Tattoo, a musical show that displays all of the US wars/conflicts beginning with the Revolution and ending with the current.
Capitol Hill Day -- just being goofy
At the White House!
Tyra holding up a picture her grandpa sent us to leave at the Vietnam wall
At the zoo
Within 12 hours of getting home and into bed from D.C. I was back on the road, this time headed to Port Townsend. Thankfully I was able to connect with a colleague in Edmonds who knew exactly what to do ferry-wise. Our planning meeting for KYG went extremely well and I am excited for the changes which are yet to come for 2014!! It's going to be a good year, I just have that feeling.....
Today marks the very special day of a 4-H sister getting married! One of many, but one of the few I've had the honor of being a part of. I took Whitney and Scott's engagement pictures this last winter and spring, and I'm so glad I was able to be there today!! It was a beautiful ceremony and celebration of their two lives becoming one :)
First dance :)
Two of my gorgeous 4-H sisters married off! Now they say it's my turn, but it's gonna be a while....



No comments:
Post a Comment