I'm excited to announce 1) I'm returning to Housel Middle School next year!! and 2) I get to move from my lovely (sarcastic!) portable to a classroom INSIDE!!!! Beyond excited!
Everything gets moved next Thursday, the last full day of school before the year is over. Since I found out on Tuesday that I'm moving, I started pulling down posters off the walls and have already begun the packing process. My kids came to class yesterday and said, "The room feels naked Ms. George!" Well, I suppose that is one way to put it.....I'm counting down the days for school to be over so that I can enjoy a jam packed summer, but now I'm excited to return in the fall!
The photography side of life is busy as ever ~ with my cousin graduating, she thinks she has a personal photographer, which is essentially true but much harder since I'm not living with her like I was when her sister was a senior. We did pictures of her with her horse last weekend though, and I am incredibly happy with how they turned out! I can't post any because my computer's brain is too full to download anymore, and I haven't yet offloaded old things (from 2011 and 2012!) to make more room. But, they turned out really well :) My other exciting photography adventure was doing a newborn shoot. My math teacher from high school recently had a baby and let me take pictures for her! They also turned out really well, much better than I had expected! These also fall under the "can't be downloaded" situation....I suppose I had better get on that.
There may be only five and a half days left (told you I was counting) of school, but my summer adventures essentially start tomorrow. Ethan and I travel to Clarkston to celebrate our friend Jodi's high school graduation. I have no idea what exactly will happen or what adventures we will have, but I do know that it will be an absolute blast :) Then my marathon truly begins with packing my classroom, going from school to Ellensburg for graduation which I attempted to get out of and the girls wouldn't let me, back to school for the last day and sending my eighth graders to high school, then back to Ellensburg for graduation parties, goat pre-show and swine weigh-in. And that's all just in the next ten days.......
With summer approaching hopefully I'll be able to keep up with life and update once in a while. Lots of exciting adventures on the brink!
No comments:
Post a Comment