Sunday, July 22, 2012

Officially approved!

     I've been approved! By the school board for teaching, and by the apartment complex company! So, I now officially have a job and a place to live, which is incredibly exciting! Now I just have to get all of my stuff together to put in the apartment, and try to get into my classroom. Still an interesting adventure getting started....
     Not a lot of exciting stuff going on these days. Took some pictures of the sunset on Thursday, I was a happy photographer. Friday night a bunch of friends got together at the Road House (restaurant) and had dinner. Since it was exactly a month before Ethan's birthday I called it an early birthday dinner, but he didn't like that title so much. We had fun at any rate :) Then yesterday Dad and Ethan took their cars to a local car show and spent the day doing what they are so incredibly capable of, talking...Today was supposed to be spent painting, but we don't have enough dark brown paint to get the color I want, so it'll wait.
     Here's pics!

The pig kids! And me, haha. 

Thursday's sunset

Thursday's sunset

Thursday's sunset

Thursday's sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment