A picture’s worth a thousand words/But you can’t see what those shades of gray keep covered/That’s the story of my life/Right there in black and white/You should have seen it in color
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Family and Friends :)
Whew! What a day! We had a little (okay medium, like 30 people) gathering today to celebrate my graduation/DC adventures. It was great to see so many familiar faces, who have watched me grow up and practically raised me as one of their own. I'm so grateful for those people, and can't thank them enough for everything they've done for me in the last 21 years. Family and friends are such an integral part of my life right now, that I'm not sure how it's gonna work in a few weeks when I leave, but I'll make it work somehow...living with my aunt, uncle and cousins for three months brought me closer to them, and I can't wait to do some "sisterly" things with Emily, the youngest, here in a couple of weeks before a dance. It's amazing what the difference is between having a brother versus sisters, and it's a nice feeling to have access to both, haha. My poor brother only has sisters :p hehe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment