Saturday, November 10, 2012

Photography side business?

     Well, it seems that the photography business is booming. While I mostly have been doing seniors, one of the girls asked me to take pictures of her and her sisters. All total there are six, SIX, girls in this family. From the ages of 18 all the way down to 1, these girls were an absolute blast to work with, even if it was freezing cold!! In the last couple of weeks I've also caught up with another one of the girls for a fall shoot, and my baby cousin got in on some practice senior shots, as she's a junior and doing all running start so we got her some school pictures :)
     I also was able to attend a photography workshop last weekend, where I learned how to use the manual settings on my camera. What I wanted to learn about new poses and gain some ideas for poses, I was unable to get as much of that, but still had a fantastic time and learned a LOT.
    School is going well. Second quarter began November 1st, and I'm hoping that my last troublesome class becomes more well behaved this quarter than they were last. We're working on some new consequences, so crossing fingers that it begins to work wonders! Conferences were this week so that may play into this quarter as well. We're taking the Math Benchmark Assessment on Tuesday, another standardized test, but this one is nice because the standards the students are being tested over were chosen by me. There are three tests spread throughout the year, so the twelve standards we're working on this year are broken up into three pieces. This week we also start working out of the Algebra book, making for an interesting transition into second quarter.

Enjoy some pictures!

8th grade trip to Central

Wicked!

Katherine went out with us for some shots

Cody

Mandy





Cousin Emily


Brialynn, Tyra, Jocelyn, Morgan, Ashley and Mackenzie





Silly Mackenzie :)

Baby B!






Photo bomb!

Another photo bomb! Girls just want to have fun, right? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment