Saturday, October 13, 2012

FALL!!

     Fall is FINALLY here! It's my favorite season :) Brisk mornings when I can still wear short sleeves and not freeze to death that turn into gorgeous afternoons! Absolutely amazing. It's the best time for walks and middle school sports in the afternoons, and pictures at any point in the day, which is exactly what I've done this week and weekend.
     This week's photos begin with a look at my October calendar...and it has continued to fill. Following that is a quote from the 4-H Appreciation/Awards Dinner and pictures from a walk this month in Prosser. Then come a whole slew of senior pictures of Amber, Cody and Tyra who also brought her sister and best friend!






Amber's gorgeous pics 





Here are Cody's!  





 And last, but certainly not least, are Tyra's. 

I LOVE this one!



Tyra's sister Morgan with her

Sister Morgan, Tyra, best friend Mackenzie


Mackenzie's little baby!







And lastly, a picture of Carey Lake beginning to show fall colors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment